Factors that can affect the outcome of a rhinoplasty in older patients can be anatomical and psychological. Anatomical reasons relate to the skin and soft tissue of the nose. the skin is not as elastic and may not conform to the new skeleton that is created during rhinoplasty. As we get older it takes longer to the get used to the new way the face looks after rhinoplasty.
- What Age Should You Get A Neck Lift?What Age Should You Get A Neck Lift? Will A Neck Lift Make You Look Younger? Can You Smile After A Face […]
- Is It Worth Getting Eyelid Surgery?Is It Worth Getting Eyelid Surgery? How Many Times Can You Have Eyelid Surgery? What Are The Pros And Cons Of Eyelid […]
- What Can You Not Do After Rhinoplasty?What Can You Not Do After Rhinoplasty? What Are The Pros Znd Cons Of Rhinoplasty? What Are The Disadvantages Of A Nose […]
- Does a Face Lift Also Lift The Neck?Does a Face Lift Also Lift The Neck? Will a Neck Lift Get Rid Of Jowls? Is a Neck Lift Very Painful?
- What Is Alar Base Reduction?What Is Alar Base Reduction? How Does Alar Base Reduction Work? What is Nose Alar Reduction?